Still alive!



Hi all!  I'm not sure what happened to the second half of the year (okay I know exactly what happened) but all of a sudden, the year is almost over???  When am I supposed to do all of the things that I planned on doing in 2021? 

Big news first.  Bryan started a new job (finally) and has been bouncing in and out of town for training for the last few months.  We're not sure when his schedule will be set but when it is, he'll know what his work schedule looks like a year in advance and we can finally PLAN things like normal people.  Secondly, my sister and her husband had a baby boy at the end of October.  It's the first grandchild for my parents and now I'm an aunt and just thrilled!  Christmas shopping for babies is the easiest and cutest thing in the world.

All the animals and I are well, after a fashion.  I had a stomach bug a week ago - what a way to kick off the holiday season.  In any case, I wanted to pop in and let y'all know that I'm still here and reading your blogs.  I hope you are all staying safe and healthy this holiday season!


Comments

  1. Yay for Bryan's new job and becoming an aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all fronts! I hope you have a great holiday season and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like your life has been busy I can see why you were MIA. Lots of good news for the holidays it seems : )

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay yay yay (well except for your stomach bug!) so excited for Brian and yay for aunt time! Enjoy. Happy holidays to your whole family! stay well (and happy!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to love being an aunt!! It's the best! Buy all the baby things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome to read this update, Ruth! Yay for Bryan's new job and the new baby in the family. That's so awesome:) Hope your dad is doing well. And so sorry to hear about the stomach bug but hope you're all now:)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my best wishes to you darling
    Happy New Year 2022

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads