Mail by Roald

The nerd in me really wants to order all of these from the UK.  Via dailymail


Comments

  1. Words cannot describe how much I love this - thank you for linking it, I would have missed it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These certainly bring back memories! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm a little into stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just fantastic! Roald Dahl books were such a big part of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that Dahl wrote smutty books for adults? Well, or at least not child-friendly books, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww man! You had me all excited at first until I saw that I had to get these in the UK.... oh well, c'est la vie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! i wanna order these too, these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these!!!!! Do you know Roald Dahl is from Norway, my country! Thanks for your lovely comment and I love your blog!!!

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll send you some over if you like. Love RD! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh, I am so totally crazy about these. Adorbs.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...about your explore your beautiful space. Hope to see more of you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, love Roald Dahl. They are fabulous. Nice find.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I've seen you on LWN's site. I live in London and used to collect ALL stamps they brought out and then one day I stopped. Why? How gorgeous are these?

    Happy to send you a couple if you so wish:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads