The winds of change are blowing

via here
There are some exciting and new things afoot in Rooth World.  If I wasn't so jacked up on caffeine and lack of caloric consumption, I'd actually be able to form real words and sentences to tell you what has been going on in my life and what to expect over the next six months.  Honestly, I'm scared and nervous, as I haven't been in a long time.  But I'm pumped too and really looking forward to this spring.  I am crossing my fingers that tomorrow I'll be able to provide more clarity - I feel like a crate of TNT and the fuse has been lit.

One thing I can't emphasize enough is how much inspiration and courage that I've been able to glean from the blogosphere.  All of you have been wonderful and positive influences on my life throughout the past year and have made me come to the point where I have a little bit more confidence in myself as well.  We will see how it all proves out but thank you, thank you again.

Comments

  1. wishing you all the best. virtual hug

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, sounds quite exciting . . . it makes me smile just thinking about it . . . and I don't even know what "it" is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very exciting stuff! especially feeling more confidence, how wonderful is that!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever it is you're cooking up, I know you're gonna rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me so excited! Can't wait to find out what it is :) The colour from the kitchen is difficult to define, but I think it's quite close to the colour Magic Mint, which is a soft, cool minty colour. I'll take a closer look at my NCS colour fan when I go home, to find the colour code! :) Meanwhile, you can check out Magic Mint here: http://www.colourlovers.com/color/B5F7C8/Magic_Mint

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like exciting thing are ahead for you! Wishing you all the best in whatever the coming months may bring! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. whatever is going on i hope it continues to go well and can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, now I'm excited for you. Look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't stress how thankful I am for this creative community we are a part of! We are pretty lucky, aren't we!?
    j.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads