A source of inspiration


The above is one of the prime examples of why I love the blogosphere.  Allyn of All Things Ami so kindly created this illustration of me AND for me, expressing all the inspiration that I derive from books and reading!  I only wish that my eyes and mouth were that cute in real life and my hair was always perfectly draped around my face.  I've mentioned time and time again how I've been impressed with the creativity as well as generosity of those bloggers that I have "met" and this original piece from Allyn is a perfect example of why I love blogging and the blogging community.  I look forward to the smiles that this illustration will charm out of people and am off to find a frame for it.  Thanks again Allyn!

I hope your weekends were full of such pleasant surprises as this!

Comments

  1. That is such a CUTE illustration of you! LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice, sweet of her! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thoughtful--and fun! I like to say I have the best readers; but you may be a close second. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, how you feel! About month ago my blogging friend made a picture of me and shared it on my blog as well! the picture is very pretty so as your blog

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    p.S> following you now

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable! I love the To Infinity and Beyond reference!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! This is the most adorable thing! How sweet of Allyn. And you deserve this kindness, Ruth:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I am sure you'll be framing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, ruth! thanks for sharing on your blog! i do hope the illo reminds you that all your big ideas are important.

    have a great week!
    allyn

    p.s. thanks to your readers for the kind words they had to share about the work! they are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute - what a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so lovely! That is something special.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The illustration is ADORABLE. I love it! That handband - I'm dying from the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww i love this! you're so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aah, this is so cute! It's really amazing how blogging brings people together. I like these relationships I've formed with others. Feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute. Or kawaii as we say in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is the cutest illustration. You should just pretend that your hair is always perfect like that - in fact, I'm sure it is. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and figured out some delicious things to make!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads