What a lovely birthday weekend
For the Frenchman's 29th birthday weekend, we enjoyed the muggy weather and did such exciting grown-up things as:
- Grocery shopping- Let's see how much Fage and honey I can eat in a week
- Scouting around for frames - He's much more creative than I am at hanging prints on the walls
- Sunday cleaning and laundry - Mostly by him
- Respective carwashes at different locations - Because we like getting our respective cars washed at our respective favourite places, is that weird?
- Taking long naps - Please just five more minutes of sleep inevitably turns into 2 hours