Game time

Sadly, I haven't been able to catch any full finals basketball games as I am up to my ears in work.  I don't understand this flood of work that is coming in with the beginning of the summer season.  Do people not realize that it's summer time?  Summer time meaning no school, pool parties, longer days, warm nights, barbeques, porch time with friends?  And on top of all those things - the NBA championships???

Sigh.

At least I can rely on the WSJ to cover the important aspects of the game, like the Touchy Feely Index.  I thoroughly enjoy the WSJ sports section and the article "Dallas's Secret Weapon: High Fives" is quite awesome.  Go Mavs and Beat the Heat!


Bonus: One of the girls at work brought me my very own jar of Nutella to eat in the office.  YUM!

Comments

Popular Reads