Society6
The theme of February will be “On the Road Again,” exactly like the Willie Nelson song (you’re welcome for getting it stuck in your head for the rest of the day).  I can’t wait to get going and get to adventuring this year.  After some fun time adventures in the Pacific Northwest with Siri and Misha this past weekend, (first time putting snow chains on a car, after pushing the car around on the side of a mountain) skiing down a powder laden mountain this past weekend and living to tell the tale, instead of wanting to crash afterward and sleep for a few decades, I just want MOAR.

So moar mountains and oceans it is, in just a few weeks time.  Each work day is much more bearable knowing I have those trips lined up, like twinkling lights at the end of a very dark tunnel.  California and Colorado, here I come.

Moar later, I promise.  But in the meantime, keep up with my adventures here and here.  I’ll try hard not to disappoint.