Stables in winter

There's something about a warm and cozy barn and heads peeking out, knickering at you for the carrots and apples you've got squirreled away in your pockets.  Big or small, classical or rustic - it's what I look forward to most when I browse large properties (totally dreaming, you know).  I hope this Thanksgiving week brings you all serenity and warmth - please take some from Texas, it was 85 degrees today!

Martha's stables


Another view of Martha's stables

Heritage Horse Farm
Riverside Farm
Via Ashley Grace
Fearrington Barn - not a working barn but a wonderful wedding reception site


Comments

  1. i would have loved to grow up on a big farm like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love the horses (just not a fan of the smell..LOL!).

    NY will gladly take some of your Texas heat for a little while. I'm already getting sick of the winter and it didn't even start yet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just drooling over Martha's barn this morning when I saw it on the news. It is definitely dream worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm hoping for some cooler weather as well, it's actually a bit chilly tonight.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, in my dreams, my large property always has a big stone barn . . . aren't they just magical? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads