Hi my dears,

I just wanted to give you a quick update on our favourite four-legged disaster.  Ryon's been feeling a bit stiff on his right-hand side and my trainer hypothesizes that it might be ringbone, which is a degenerative bone disorder in his legs.  He has calcium deposits that we can actually feel on both of his feet on the right side.  The vet is coming out to check him out on Friday this week, and my trainer and I are keeping our fingers crossed that the condition could be slowed or stopped with the correct treatment.  My boy did so great on the jumper course today and you can tell how excited he gets about it; I would hate to have to retire him from that when he clearly enjoys the challenge so much.  Until then, we're slowing his workouts down a bit and working on widening his tiny tiny feet.  I'll be sure to keep y'all posted as I know more.

Xoxo,

Rooth