Noodles
Tonight I did something that scared me more than anything that I've done in a long, long time.  This afternoon, as a last minute request, I was asked to act as a translator for a dinner - English to Mandarin - in a professional setting.  Want to know how awesome my Chinese is?  Pretty much as awesome as waking up at 3 am, trekking to the airport at 5 am and having your Hawaii flight canceled (happened to one of my cousins attending the wedding - womp, womp, womp).  So yeah, as un-awesome as it gets.

I've honestly never been so nervous that I've sweat bullets before, but I made up for it tonight in front of the four gentlemen from China.  I drank approximately one gallon of water and had to hold my hands together to keep them from shaking.  But you know what?  I did it and survived.  The translation was not even 70% correct but regardless, I still actually kind of enjoyed myself.  Pushing myself into uncomfortable territory was nerve-wracking but oh-so rewarding and empowering.  So tell me, what have you done lately that's scared you?