Hi Seattle, did you send us your weather?  It's been raining for three days straight now and although I can't complain about the amount of rain we're getting (our lakes sorely need it), it sure puts me in a napping kind of mood.  It's almost a little bit fall-like with the temperature dropping down to 75 on Monday (!!!).  Lucky for us, fall is still three months away and at least the rain chased away the mosquitoes for a little bit.  Speaking of which, there was a NYTimes article that talked about a sure-fire, low-tech mosquito repellent - using an electric fan.  Because it blows them away.  Duh.  I didn't know that was what qualified as news these days, particularly with everything else that's going on in the world.

Oh, and about my blog post yesterday about telling ladies that they look tired?  I got that question from someone at work first thing in the am.  Maybe it should be broadcast as a public service announcement.