Darlings, give yourselves a pat on the back and a round of applause - you've made it past the middle of the week (you have to celebrate the little things)!  As a mini reward for you all, treat yo'self to one of the goodies below.  Okay so maybe it's a little absurd to go out and buy a cow but how can you resist that face?

Cynthia Rowley Flask Bracelet
I promise I don't have an addiction to flasks but this one is simply genius.  For those times you need a secret stiff drink ... you know that second cousin's wedding you're dreading attending.  Yeah, that time.

Via Oddify
He's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!  Are these cows cute or what?!  Okay, maybe I'm too excited about these cows, especially because they're beefers but who could resist giving these guys a big, giant hug?  I bet it's like hugging a big pillow.  That moos.

Book Adventurers
Anyone going to Comic Con this weekend?  For your own little taste of the comic goodness, I'm going to do some shameless self promotion and tell you to check out my review of Marvel 1602 at Book Adventurers.  Bonus - it's written by our favourite Neil Gaiman!