Words to live by, on a flask no less

Amen my good wo/man.  Amen.  (Via Izola)

Comments

  1. Haha! Love that these "wise words" are on a flask, how fitting! :-)

    Btw, this is the first one of your posts that's showing up in my feedly in aaages. I know you've had the same problem, so I think the problem might lie with feedly not us. Missed your posts! Well, I didn't know they were there... ;-)

    I hope you're well, have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good hip flask. I got one for a friend of mine who never seems to tire of partying, even when the rest of us have gone to bed. It said "girls with class don't need a glass" - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! Brilliant! Have a lovely weekend Rooth (and hopefully get some much needed R&R??)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that's a good sentiment to start the weekend. I thought that was the back of a pocket watch. Recently I heard someone say. "If I don't go to Hell, there's no point in having one."

    ReplyDelete
  5. So apropos to be on a flask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very clever... have a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always find it sort of fascinating what statements flasks have printed on them to make you drink more. I think Urban Outfitters has a couple at this time, too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha. i am pretty sure i have a reservation but hopefully i can cancel at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ain't nothin' wrong with a little rowdiness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi! just came across to your blog.. i love each of your post ;)

    take care and wish you a lovely weekend!
    this is indeed cool rods of wisdom hehehehe

    xoxo,Meg of Sweet Gala's

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is AWESOME, I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hilarious, as a non drinker what do you think this would say about me if I filled it with juice?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a flask :) Wish we could freely carry these around in our part of the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes, I can live with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is clever to put such reminder on a flask! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! I love it! And I know so many people that this would make the perfect gift for!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads