It's like the mission is leaning in to wave "hi"

It’s not even June...

And I’ve already dined on Russian caviar paired with tiny doll-sized crepes

And I’ve already tried to blend in with the Brits and stood outside a pub in the pouring rain with a pint

And I’ve already had a duck bite my butt on the Riverwalk

And I’ve already toured a UNESCO World Heritage - the five missions in San Antonio (side note: who knew there were five? I only ever went to the Alamo)

And I’ve already reread The Magicians trilogy and gleaned more out of it than the first time around.  Now what other books to reread...

And I’ve already learned how to crack and spit sunflower seeds and become utterly addicted.  The Ranch flavoured ones from Walgreens are especially tasty

And I’ve already planted May flowers, vegetables, and one lonely cactus (well, watched B plant them)

And I’ve already replaced one box fan for Ryon.  He destroyed one this spring and two last year.  If he keeps it up, he’s going to have one hell of a sweaty summer

And it’s only May.