Reward thyself

Sometimes, you just need an additional push to get you through the day.  Maybe it's a pat on the back for a job well done or a simple "thank you" for holding the elevator for someone.  Or maybe... it's the gift that you give yourself.  You know what I'm talking about.  The small gifts that you buy yourself when you need a little pick me up to keep you going.  Or not so small gifts.  I wish I lived in California because I would order myself these mini bundts, filled with buttercream frosting from Immaculate Confections.  I'm sure that Frenchie would enjoy their Chocolate Orange Grand Marnier Cheesecake a little TOO much.


Or you could simply make yourself an Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar by Kevin and Amanda.  Yes, you did just hear me right.  To do it justice, you're really going to have to click on the link and look at the beautimous pictures that they took of their creation.  Isn't that possibly the most gorgeous things that you've ever seen?  And they were good (or evil) enough to include a recipe as well.  So you too can clog your arteries in one fell swoop!


Is there anything that you give yourself for getting through (half) the week?  Sometimes we all just need a tiny bit of motivation.

Comments

Popular Reads