I promise that I listen to you all.  When you all recommended that I read The Keeper of Lost Causes (review here again, in case you missed it the first time), 11/22/63, A Small Death in Lisbon, I obliged.  When Reading and Chickens awarded me Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore, I dutifully read that one too.  And when the comic book store clerk mentioned being really into Revival, I bought it.  Okay so maybe you don't have to twist my arm to read a book.

Reading is my coping mechanism.  It's also my sense of adventure and my favourite companion.  It teaches me things, yes even the books with "lots of pictures and text bubbles."  This past month, I've learned lessons on love, unexpectedly from Mr. Stephen King's 11/22/63, a book about time travel and the JFK assassination.  There is nothing that I don't take away from that man's books.  Anyone read Under the Dome yet?  I've learned that a cup of tea may be more than just that in The Garden of Evening Mists and that a bookstore is not really ever just a bookstore from Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore (highly recommend, by the way).  I've learned that there are still good mysteries being written in very cold places by writers who have awesome author's poses (*cough* Jussi Adler-Olsen *cough*).  Most importantly though, I've learned how addicted to learning I am.

So let's continue on, shall we?  Continue to learn through books and to share what we learn.  I can already tell, this fall is going to be a good fall for books.