I sincerely hope that you all are hopped up on candy right now and that the candles in your jack o' lanterns are still burning but melting into a tiny puddle of wax.  Any cute trick or treaters stop by?  The cutest costume I heard about today was a co-worker's daughter who was dressing up as Spiderkitten.  As in Spiderman, except for a kitten with spidey superpowers instead of Peter Parker.  I really can't believe that October is coming to a close and it'll be November tomorrow!  I'm getting excited just thinking about it (or maybe that's just the sugar) and I've already bought my first batch of holiday cards.  November, the month with my favourite holiday.  The lead up to Christmas and all the festivities.  And the food.  Let the Thanksgiving experimentation commence in earnest!

What are you looking forward to this November?

We wish you a happy Halloween!