Sadly, there's not much to say about my weekend, as I spent most of it in the office, but hey - the Longhorns beat the Sooners so I will TAKE IT.  Hook'em Horns!  We were by far the underdogs and you can betcher buttons I'm going to be lording this over my OU coworkers for the rest of the year, at least.  Also, A big thank you to everyone who has been asking after Ike.  His foot is healing very nicely and I even took him on a ride tonight.

The house featured this week is one of the coolest I've posted on my blog.  It's almost as if someone took the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse and turned it into a real home.  There are so many windows - big, big panes of glass - that you may as well be living in the trees.  Can you imagine all the creativity that this home inspires?  I kind of hope the owner is an artist or writer or carpenter because to me, this house just screams CREATE SOMETHING.  What would this house inspire you to do, if it was your home?