I haven't been too share-y lately so it's actually on the spot timing that I received five questions from lovely Miss Jess at Avant-Garde Living, one of the lovely bloggers I have actually met IRL.  If you don't know Jess, she's expecting in about a month's time so stop on over, check out her cute baby posts and wish her congrats!  So here goes five things that you don't know about me:

(1) What is your theme song?  This year, it's Taylor Swift and B.O.B. in Both of Us.  Because I'm a little bit country and a little bit gangsta.  And by a little bit gangsta, I mean not gangsta at all.  But a girl can try

(2) Your drink of choice is... Pinot Noir!  Pretty self explanatory :)

(3) The best place I've traveled... this year was Maui.  I still can't believe that I was there over three months ago.  It really feels like I was just there, walking along the black sand beach and jumping into the ocean fully clothed under a moonlight sky

(4) My New Years Resolution... is to slow down.  2014 is going to be one wild ride and I know I'm going to have to remind myself to breathe and relax.  At this point I might as well get it tattooed on my knuckles, I know I'll need the reminder

(5) My favourite holiday treat is... Irish coffee.  I swear I'm not a boozehound but my favourite part of the holidays are the hot cocktails on the fresh, wihte ski slopes with a fire crackling at my feet.  Don't worry y'all - I'll be there in a little more than a month
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5