Glitter
It's Thanksgiving Eve.  The knives are sharpened and standing at attention, ready for chopping, slicing, and dicing tomorrow morning.  The renovated kitchen preens and gleams, granite countertops and new stove winking at me in the low light, promising to deliver magical and perfect creations, as expected.  Our dining table is unwrapping its robes seductively, a peek of glitter, glam, and sparking delight.  Even Ike could feel something special in the air this afternoon.  He just about killed me in the arena in front of 15+ spectators, rearing up on his hind legs no less than three times and showing off / threatening all the others.

I wish you all a beautiful holiday filled with friends, family, and feasting.  I want you all to know how lucky I feel that I've gotten to know each and every one of you this year and how incredibly grateful I am for your constant support and words of kindness that reach me through your comments and emails.  You all keep the gleam in my eye and smile tugging at the corners of my lips.  Happy Thanksgiving!