Icky in Kansas

Where I am, but imagine it colder
I think I'm coming down with something.  After braving a frigid plane ride in one of the express jets and almost getting t-boned in the taxi, I'm here in Wichita, Kansas.  Which is only  novel because I've never been here before.  I'm starting to feel congested and unfortunately don't have any medication with me, so I've resorted to drinking hot tea, wearing sweatpants and turning the thermostat up to 79.  I think I'm going to knock off early tonight but hope that you all have had a good Tuesday.  Snuggle deep down and don't forget to take your vitamin c!

Comments

  1. Feel better!! I just got over something awful. Try making it freezing and then snuggling in the covers. The cold air kills germs and gets rid of congestion. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better Ruth! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How strange - I grew up in Wichita, KS! My family still lives there! I have never set foot in that Hyatt though but at least you were sick in one of the best parts of town. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads