A nommy festive weekend


I hope you all had a festive weekend!  We had an impromptu dinner party on Saturday evening - those have got to be my favourite kind.  Where you don't spend much time planning or cooking but everything comes together in the end.  My friends brought over the smoothest, most butterlicious mashed potatoes.  I made a gravy for them and am still in a food coma state.  I think I have enough leftovers to last me until Christmas.  Speaking of which, I can't believe Christmas is a WEEK AWAY!  Are you all done with your shopping?  Frenchie has been running around town trying to get it all finished before he leaves for home.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a little Christmas present for yourself.  Hope you all have a less frantic Monday!

Comments

  1. That looks so delicious!!!

    and I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. I just have one more person that I need to get. What the heck do I get my grandfather?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely not done with my shopping. In fact, I just thought of a few more people I need to get something for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That looks delicious! Now I'm in the mood for mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum. Mashed potatoes. I could go for that. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those are the best kind! I had a hit cocoa party this weekend.a

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds like so much fun! have a nice week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a great christmas and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All this looks soooo delicious! I love dinner parties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The party sounds delicious. Mashed potatoes are my very favorite-- especially the buttery kind!

    Now Christmas is 3 days away and it can't come soon enough! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads