Etsy freak

I am a self proclaimed etsy frrreak.  My favourites to browse are letterpress cards and prints.  Year to date, I have spent - well, let's just not get into that.  One of what I think is the most attractive points of etsy is the buyer interaction.  I enjoy getting the personal thank yous and the extra goodies in my packages whenever I order from a seller.  The pride taken in his and/or her work and the pleasure that he and/or she gets out of someone else enjoying it is tangible.

One of my latest purchases was from Two Arms, a print making team from Brooklyn.  They nailed the colours of Texas and I bought a few of these cards as a Congratulations / Happy Birthday / Just Excited to be Writing Ya.

Yee-Haw Southwest Card - Blank Greeting Card - 4.5 x 6.25

Thank you Karen and Mike of Two Arms and I hope y'all are having a great time in Austin this week.

Comments

Popular Reads