Gift guide: The younger sister who has everything

I've been wracking my brain for the past few days trying to figure out what to get my sister for her 23rd birthday.  She works for a major athletic brand and subsequently gets all the apparel / shoes / cool tech gear that anyone could want for free.  This makes gift buying terribly difficult.  She has also asked that I not get her something "boring" or functional which further complicates the matter.  I've come up with a few items that are useful and fun:

Urban Decay Naked Palette: A good variety of neutral colours that can work for every occasion.  Plus over 1,000 reviews on Sephora if you're wondering how others like it.

Naked Palette
OPI Texas Collection: If the names of the colours don't get you alone (Austin-tatious, Guy Meets Gal-veston), then the colours well.  I may just pick the brighest hues.


Happy Socks: Who doesn't love colourful socks?  I got her some rainbow over the knee ones for Christmas and she seemed to like them.  Maybe some polka dotted ones this time

Comments

Popular Reads