I've been wracking my brain for the past few days trying to figure out what to get my sister for her 23rd birthday.  She works for a major athletic brand and subsequently gets all the apparel / shoes / cool tech gear that anyone could want for free.  This makes gift buying terribly difficult.  She has also asked that I not get her something "boring" or functional which further complicates the matter.  I've come up with a few items that are useful and fun:

Urban Decay Naked Palette: A good variety of neutral colours that can work for every occasion.  Plus over 1,000 reviews on Sephora if you're wondering how others like it.

Naked Palette
OPI Texas Collection: If the names of the colours don't get you alone (Austin-tatious, Guy Meets Gal-veston), then the colours well.  I may just pick the brighest hues.


Happy Socks: Who doesn't love colourful socks?  I got her some rainbow over the knee ones for Christmas and she seemed to like them.  Maybe some polka dotted ones this time