Gift guide: The man who makes my day

It's difficult to shop for someone who has practically everything.  Or practically everything that he wants and can afford.  Gift ideas start to verge toward bankrupcty after that point.  Although I wish I could get him those things, I know that he wouldn't really want them.  At least not as much as early retirement.  Here are a few ideas for that hard-to-shop-for, easy-going, always-positive-and-accomodating man in your life.

PS - Isn't it a riot that everyone's birthday is in the spring?  As in a bad way.  On my bank account.

Jack Spade Carryon - I like how this bag is simple yet classic and also nylon for durability.  Because you know that there will be coffee spilled on it and that it'll be thumped on the floor multiple times.


Scotch & Soda gift pack - There's no end to classic goodness that he'll wear until it falls apart

 Hooded beach sweater Short sleeve pique polo Japanese all-over printed cotton/linen shorts

A trip to the Maldives - Well, maybe not that trip yet.  Perhaps a plane ticket to another (closer) beach vacation for some much needed R&R.

Comments

Popular Reads