I'm angry today

Which is strange because I didn't start off the day angry.  I think things just built upon themselves during the course of the day and I didn't really notice it until now.  Among the contributors were: other people's stupidity, being back at work, car trouble, hearing about others' bad news, realizing that there's no light at the end of the tunnel, my leg smarting, other people's stupidity...

I'm looking for things to cheer me up or at least put me in a neutral mood.  I feel a bit like Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music (except without the singing or the pixie cut).
  • Crawfish season
  • Mardi Gras beads in Vail last weekend
  • Noodles / pasta and the effect of all that lovely serotonin goodness
  • Another vacation - permanently this time?
  • My father typing "OMG" in an email he sent me today
  • Sparkly drop earrings
Any additional suggestions?

Comments

Popular Reads