For the avoidance of women's suits

Women's suits are making me cringe right now.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to pimp one of these suits from Theory...

GABE B

But wearing suits just gets old.  I need a break from the same predictable grey / navy / black suit.  So I bought this Form and Function blazer from Anthropologie today.
I had to size down two sizes from my regular size.  I hope it works with my black pencil skirt or pants tomorrow.  Bonus, it has a slit in the sleeve so you can roll them up, which you can count on doing in Texas.  I'll keep you all posted on the performance of this blazer in lieu of a suit.

Follow up: Blazer worked GREAT!  It was much more comfortable than a suit jacket and was warm for the 40 degree weather that I did NOT expect in Dallas.  The only criticism I have is that it seems as it would have a tendency to wrinkle easily.

Comments

Popular Reads