These wonderful things

Today is a fun day for me on the blogosphere, as bloggers I know are doing some pretty amazing things.


Rubi Jones, that's her above - isn't she just chic, of She Lets Her Hair Down is a hairstylist based in Paris and recently moved to New York City.  She has been particularly busy this past week, styling 'dos for Fashion Week (!!!), which she has been doing for five seasons now.  Her blog has a collection of wonderful behind-the-scenes pictures of shows this past week, including Band of Outsiders and the feathery-Jason Wu updos.  Despite her hectic schedule, Rubi has been kind enough to advise me on what to do with my 'office hair' conundrum, with her latest post.  Check out her blog for some hair inspiration!

Also, Lisa Fain of Homesick Texan fame has finally released her long-awaited cookbook.  Lisa has never steered me wrong with any of her recipes and not once have any of her dishes not come out deliciously and tasting of the best of Texas.  The Homesick Texan Cookbook will be an instant hostess and holiday gift from me and I urge you to check out some of her recipes.  If her pictures of chicken-fried steak don't sell you on this book, I don't know what will.  I may just buy it for the eye candy.

Comments

  1. I love her hair! I'm trying to be more accepting of my naturally frizzy locks, she rocks it perfectly!

    gilead in bloom

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be so cool to do hair for fashion week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads