Off duty - fall edition


Since when did the WSJ become a legitimate lifestyle periodical?  Will it surprise any of you to know that when I get my WSJ in the mornings, I immediately flip to the 'Personal Journal' section?  My parents receive the Weekend Journal and enjoy it immensely (much more than the NYTimes Sunday Edition?  I have yet to ask them that).  Please do check out The Off Duty 50 fall edition and take your time browsing through the articles that accompany each of these lovely items pictured.  I'm currently enjoying the article on 'Bookish Good Looks' extolling the virtues of a good bookshelf.

Nigella Lawson's library via WSJ

Comments

  1. thank you for following and for your sweet comment darling!!
    i'm following back!
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i completely know what you mean. i swear i seek out the wsj now over some other reads.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads