The great outdoors

Living in an apartment, I don't quite appreciate the sweat equity (or money) that people devote to their outdoor landscaping.  I am not a green thumb and I think the last thing I tried to grow intentionally was a grass from a styrofoam cup that had a magic marker face drawn on it.  The only maintenance that required was trimming the hair occasionally with safety scissors.  This big ol' house on the National Registry is perfectly manicured and I would be content roaming the grounds, taking a dip in the pool and generally feeling rich, I mean, relaxed.  I enjoy the outside the most, which I've shared below but if you want to enter into trippy-Asian-influenced-decor-land, feel free to click the link.

It looks like a 'she' doesn't it?  I know that's silly to put a gender on her
A water feature driveway to the garage?  No way!
No backyard is complete without a pool, spa, gardens and guest house

Comments

  1. Awww, you featured my house! Just ask me how hard our gardener works to trim the grass between those pavers and keep that water feature clean. HARDSHIP, I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great house. I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very lovely! Now that we live in a house we're putting our green thumbs to work. We're going to draw up plans for a garden so that next summer we can use our own veggies. It's been a dream of ours for years now, especially since we lived in a tiny apartment in Chicago for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh a nice and BIG house to live! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads