Bootya!

If you haven't noticed across the blogosphere, it's officially fall.  And although fall means many things, like football, cooler temperatures and Halloween / Thanksgiving, it also means fall fashion.  Break out the boots, sweaters and scarves and find your favourite wool hat!  For those of us in the Southern United States, fall won't hit for another month or two but that doesn't mean we can't prepare.  One of my friends in New York has been urging me to buy a dressier pair of tall boots that I can wear on more formal occasions.  It's a bit silly to think that we need to wear boots in Texas because our legs get "cold."  However, boots are fun to change the look around and I'm checking out both formal-looking tall boots and ankle booties.  Which ones do you like?  And what do you think about wearing tall boots to work?


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Comments

  1. I adore tall boots and wear them all the time so for me, booties would be a big change. I really want some though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am actually in need of some tall brown boots. it was 30 degrees this morning, so my black boots definitely made it out of the closet today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads