Did y'all have a wonderful mom's day weekend?  Do any Sunday brunching and mimosa toasting to your mothers and mother-figures in your life?  We did an atypical Sunday mother's day lunch of food trucks on First Street in Austin, dining on an eclectic mix of Thai, Chinese and West African cuisine.  Only in my dear old ATX.

If I could get my mom anything for Mother's Day and price was no object, then I'd snatch up this quaint little cottage for her.  It has the most adorably landscaped front and back yard and probably the most chic rugs that I've ever seen throughout.  Mom would die over the 'formal' dining room and also the green glass master shower.  But most importantly to mom would be having the family over and gathering together over a hot meal.  As long as sister and I cleaned up afterward.