The pressure's on, a bit, to buy a house.  Or rather "invest in real estate" my parents suggest, as if the change in phrasing will make me more likely to plop down some dough.  I have continuously told them that I don't need the house - neither the space, nor the headache of owning property.  I quite enjoy not having to worry about a yard, appliances, and being able to call maintenance to change a burnt out light bulb.  I've told them that if I felt compelled to "invest in real estate," I could pick out some nice homebuilder stocks and build a portfolio in that way.  Candidly, I think my mom is trying to make a push for me to commit to Dallas for the long-term, so she won't lose out on another child who moves far, far away for a job.  Either way, it's making the weekly Hey Homey posts that much more real.  Please just don't tell her that I do this, okay guys.

Anyway...

How freaking cool is this week's home?  At almost 9,000 square feet on over one acre, it's meant to be a multi-purpose building that can be used both for living in as well as a work space.  I'm not exactly sure what type of profession I would use the extra room for, but I'm sure I could figure something out right?  It'd have to be something ultra-profitable though, as this place will cost you a cool $2.2 million.  Ideas anybody?