Dare I say, this is the life

Me, Siri and the Maui sunset

Comments

  1. Aloha! Good to see that you are feeling better. I bet that the air on the plane made you feel worse. My feeling is a cold gets always worse on a flight. Enjoy your vacation. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice picture--sunset, Siri, and wobbly knees. :)
    I hope everyday there just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh be still my beating heart! That’s incredible. Obviously it goes without saying but I hope you are having a wonderful time and that you are on the mend. Off to find you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! That's all you really need, right?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you're feeling better and off to enjoy the sea. Have a great vacation in Maui!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous setting, eh? <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. And I ain't talking about the sunset! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is the life!! the maui sunset looks good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ditto erins comment! you look amazing (the sunset does too). hope you are feeling better xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sick or not, it looks like you are having a great time!! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh so gorgeous!! Glad to see you've either gotten better or are out there having fun regardless of being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sunset shot right there! This really makes me want to go to the beach right now and spend my life for a week at least. Enjoy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, yes it is . . . sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads