via here
There are some exciting and new things afoot in Rooth World.  If I wasn't so jacked up on caffeine and lack of caloric consumption, I'd actually be able to form real words and sentences to tell you what has been going on in my life and what to expect over the next six months.  Honestly, I'm scared and nervous, as I haven't been in a long time.  But I'm pumped too and really looking forward to this spring.  I am crossing my fingers that tomorrow I'll be able to provide more clarity - I feel like a crate of TNT and the fuse has been lit.

One thing I can't emphasize enough is how much inspiration and courage that I've been able to glean from the blogosphere.  All of you have been wonderful and positive influences on my life throughout the past year and have made me come to the point where I have a little bit more confidence in myself as well.  We will see how it all proves out but thank you, thank you again.