Has it really been over half a year since I've done one of these?  Y'all know that these are some of my favourite kind of blog posts to do and this time I was asked by the gorgeous and talented Stephanie Court of Twentieth Street to answer these eleven questions about myself.  Aren't these a bit like those old school chain emails you used to get where there were like a bajillion wacky questions you'd have to fill out and pass on?  And you'd attempt to answer them all as provocatively and flirtatiously as you could because you were in middle school(ish) and the email list that you reply all'd to had your secret crush on it?  Okay, maybe it was just me.  Please tell me it wasn't only me.

1. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
We weren’t big tv watchers growing up; my parents didn’t even have cable until my sister and I both moved out of the house for college (explains the insane amounts of reading we did).  But on the rare occasion that we were at my cousins’ house (who did have cable), Doug!

2. If you could live anywhere in the world for just one year, where would you choose?
New Zealand.  Is it strange to want to run away to the mountains (Gandalf, the mountains)?  And Hobbit-land?  And be surrounded by the ocean and sheep on all sides?

3. Who (or what) inspires you the most?
My mom.  She has been so brave throughout both of her heart procedures and the first thing that she thinks about, regardless of her own discomfort, is others.  When she was waking up from open heart surgery, the first request she made of me was to make sure that I bought cupcakes for the nurses who were taking such good care of her.  I was and am so so proud of her.  PS - For those of you who have been keeping up, she was discharged this afternoon and home now.  YAY!

4. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Recently, juggling all of the roles I've had to play.  It is not easy but I'm up to the task - as we always say, if it's worth doing, then it's worth doing right.

5. What advice would you give your 16-year old self?
Don't cut your hair.  And start practicing patience.  You're going to need a head start.

6. What super power would you most like to have?
Is not sleeping a super power?  Or eating all of the chips and queso?  Because those are two that I'd really like to have right NOW.  <tapping foot>  Anytime now.

Oh and I want this shirt too, but in adult size.  Because of all the queso
7. What is your favorite junk food item (you know, the one you definitely shouldn't eat but you just can't resist)?
Hot Cheetos and Swedish fish (y’all know the Queen of Snacking couldn’t just pick one).  You know, after I eat all of the chips and queso with my super power.

8. What is your secret/hidden talent?
Eating a bulk sized resealable bag of Swedish fish in three days.  I kid you not.  It's disgusting.  And amazing.  And they don't really need to make those bags resealable for me.

9. What is the weirdest thing you believed as a child?
I am a much more gullible adult than I was as a child but when I was a kid, I believed that Bloody Mary could reach out and slit your throat in a darkened bathroom mirror.  I also had the most active imagination and was probably responsible for the fact that our home had nightlights in every single room and hallway.  And you know what, I still believe that Bloody Mary can do that...

10. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what are the first three things you'd do?
Buy my parents a new house, throw a big party (bloggers invited, we’ve discussed this), and get a financial advisor.  Because hey, fun AND practical.

11. Beach or mountains?
I’m going to be greedy here and say both.  New Zealand, amirite?  See, these things do all tie together somehow.