Gift of time

This morning, I was gifted with a little more time.  Four hours to be exact.  Four extra hours on a Monday morning to do whatever I please?  I will take that deal all day everyday.  I took a smidge of a break toward the end of last week to get my thoughts in order and to really think about what's important to me and spent a lot of this weekend focusing on those things.  Sometimes you need a little time to just straighten out and organize those thoughts bouncing around in the ol' noggin and also realize that things are not about you all the time.

But with the extra time this morning, it's safe to say that this week is starting off on a chipper note, which is the perfect recap to a beautiful weekend.  Okay, I'll admit it - every weekend where the weather has been warm and sunny has been beautiful to me.  But back to this morning.  I've been sitting here with an extra large ice coffee and catching up on blogs and your lives and am so glad that everything is coming up roses for everyone.  Can we pretty please keep the week going in this type of direction?  Or the month?  Or really, the rest of 2014?  Because that would be pretty freaking grand.

Speaking of grand, what about this little gem this week?  If the master suite was the only room in the house, I think I could be happy.







Comments

  1. hope those golden four hours go by slowly for you! i love that arched rounded front door. how charming is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the whole house. it reminds me of the houses here that i walk by and feel pangs of jealously for. it just feels so relaxed and 'normal' yet has really lovely historical and updated elements - i my whole mind and body thinks "i want one of those toooooo." glad you are getting some extra time. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iced coffee and blog reading = best way to kick off a day! And this house is GORGEOUS - love that exterior shot! Now I just need to find a million dollars to make it all mine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black door! So cute.

    I think Monday mornings are the perfect day to have some extra hours. Glad you were able to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang....that suite is super nice....sigh....And yay for the extra four hours. We're seeing sun today here too....let's hope this week only gets better:) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. The house is a winner, starting with that front door.
    I'm glad you had a good weekend and nice start to the week. I had a more traditional Monday.
    Things are not about anyone all the time, but it's nice when our share of it is about us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this house, I'd probably get some color going in it though...especially in the bedroom, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, I'm all for an upbeat rest of 2014. but let's be honest... it's not going to happen. it's going to be a fricking roller-coaster ride all the way. and you are going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Extra time in the morning is always so nice, especially when you spend it with iced coffee!! And that things are looking up for everyone is wonderful. Maybe because it's getting to be warm out, everything seems nicer.

    I like the house a lot, but I've stopped looking at details. I'm sure this one is 34 million. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I love this house too. You well know how I feel about doors like that, so you won me over off the bat! This one has a simplicity to me that's really appealing. More importantly, YOU sound happier and that makes me happy. Glad to hear you're working some things out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Four hours on a Monday morning to do with what you please! Decisions decisions. Do you stay in jammies, or make the most and run a bunch of errands. I'd be paralyzed with indecision (soo option A would win by default :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful house! I am glad you were able to start the week like that! I hope all 2014 and the rest of time will be fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh--- what a beautiful home! I love all the details. Yes, I could live in the master bedroom as well...

    As for your extra time- how amazing! What I wouldn't give for 4 extra hours…. Sometimes I feel like I am trying to cram too much into a singular day. Sigh. But life is good here as well, busy but good busy….

    ~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gift to be able to cleanse your mind on a Monday morning. And to do it in this house would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh I love the floors in that house!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's a slight chance you already know what I'm going to say, but I'm going to say it anyway . . . I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh the things that I could do with an extra 4 hours...I am dreaming of moving at the moment and there a couple of features here that I love: the covered car port (there is something old Hollywood about that to me for some reason) and I love everything going on in the last image too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads