Ouch

Society6
I've just gotten my head to stop pounding from the holiday party last night.  And now if my hip and my neck would feel the same.  I may or may not have gotten dragged by a horse yesterday.  Yes, just like those old westerns where the cowboy is being pulled along in the dirt, holding on to the end of a rope.  Really, I should have just let go of the rope.  Luckily, I only hit the ground moderately hard and there is not permanent damage.  Sigh, this is why I can't have nice things.  I've spent the day traversing between the bed and the couch and could honestly use another day off.  How did your weekend go?

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! Hope you're not too hurt, Rooth! Call in sick tomorrow and get some rest....doctor's orders:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A horse... Say it ain't so, cowgirl! Someone needs a bit of rest, alright. I guess I need a nap myself. Thanks for stopping by.

    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes! "Dragged by a horse" is a good reason to take a day off. Don't push yourself too hard.

    Did your helmet hit the ground???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang girl. Treat yourself to a spa day for Christmas. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh geez . . . dragged by a horse? Stop that!

    Though a day off does sound delightful . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better! <3 I hope you can rest a bit and spoil yourself with something nice. You surely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds horrible! Glad you weren't majorly hurt, though a sore body isn't exactly minor. Mine weekend was less painful - got a tree, went to a kid's birthday party, decorated the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no! that sounds pretty scary. so glad you were seriously injured. yikes. my weekend was good, but like you my body is aching - standing on a concrete floor for about 18 hours over the weekend did me in. it definitely made me understand why nurses wear crocks ;) rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. um . . . so glad you 'weren't' seriously injured. oops!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch indeed! Hope you're all better now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this photo, makes me want to head for the hills ;)

    I'm exhausted R, and heading home soon. Details soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ugh, sounds awful. my weekend was good, but I had an unfortunate encounter with a bottle of whiskey yesterday. do I need to say more?

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh dear!! sounds painful, the drag and the head..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads