Arr matey, blast them!

Foiled yet again!  Work has now blocked pinterest because it has been labeled as a "social networking" site.  How dare they!  I guess I'll add it to the list of other places I can't visit while at work, including but not limited to: youtube, facebook, any external email site and tumblr.  Sigh... now I'll have to resort to blogging with pictures back at home between the hours of midnight and one am.

In better news, I've discovered this Pirate Supply Store, co-founded by Dave Eggers.  This online non-profit shop sells all things pirate: authentic pirate garb, tools, medicine and reading material.  All proceeds go to supporting children ages 6 - 18 in developing their writing skills so plunder away without feeling any guilt!  Below are some of my favourites:

The captions alone make it worth it
For your wee pirate in training
It could go either way - 50 / 50 really...

Comments

  1. Ah yes, we have a 826 in Seattle and let me tell you: WEIRD storefront. Weird but awesome, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo to your work blocking pintrest. I just found out today that my school blocked weheartit. I usually go there for inspiration pics for projects.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. man companies always do that!! i remember getting in trouble for coming in 30 mins early and transferring my rent on a work computer.. i was like seriously??

    on a lighter note.. i love the salt & pepper sooo cute =)


    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: 826 stores (I don't have your email address, sorry for leaving it in the comments!), I've never actually been in. I've driven by dozens of times, though. You should go when you're in SF and report back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. boo on blocking it! :( that's one of my fave sites EVAH
    ps: I accidentally posted 2 posts today, so scroll down for today's real post

    ReplyDelete
  6. that onesie is so cute! and i am just waiting for work to block all of these sites. it will be a sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man - this might be my new favorite store!

    If you have a minute, stop by and enter to win a $50 gift card to NOVICA! http://style-obsession.blogspot.com/2011/10/win-it-50-novica-gift-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. GASP! How did I not know about this Pirate Store?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads