Just when we thought we escaped the clutches of winter, it circled back again to throw us all off.  Brr, we had to break out the blankets at the barn again and I'm surprised that none of the horses have gotten sick due to the weather yet.  Come on, it's past the middle of March already.  Okay, enough whinging about the weather.  I hope everyone had a lovely spring-y weekend and ended up joining in on some sort of St. Patty's day celebration.  I made my quinoa and spinach tomatillo enchiladas as the token "green" food on Saturday but sadly, no Guinness cupcakes or Irish soda bread.

This week's home, originally built in 1927, has one of the most charming front doors that I've ever seen and no lack of windows.  In fact, the sunroom sitting area wins the award for place that I would most likely be curled up with a book or taking a nap on a sunny afternoon.  The house also comes with separate guest quarters - now all it needs is a pool in the backyard to make it complete.