Steampunk my house

Has anyone noticed these steampunky light fixtures from Restoration Hardware?  I received a 5 lb catalogue in the mail last week and the chandeliers and lamps are just too amazing not to share.  I would totally buy them if I had an extra $10k lying around and just hang them from random spots throughout my apartment.  Actually, a lot of Restoration Hardware's latest collection has a very steampunk vibe, with desks crafted out of steamer trunks and cast iron barstools.  The TV easel, shown below, is also very unique and quite impressive if you see it in person.

Would you invest in any of these pieces or are they too overwhelming?

Large birdcage chandelier
Foucault's orb crystal floor lamp
TV easel

Comments

  1. Hi Rooth! Thanks for visiting me. I am happy to find new bloggers. Beautifil interiors, so warm and elegant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! i have been craving an amazing chandelier forever and this has just renewed my obsessive need for one! love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice rooms generally! I like the first one, the big bed/sofa thing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads