Happy belated winter solstice and happy belated birthday... to me!  Sorry for the lack of posts.  Yesterday was my birthday AND <crossing fingers> hopefully my last day in the office for the year.  We celebrated at my friends' home with a catered Italian meal, white elephant gift exchange and cocktail shrimp tequila shots.  We had four different birthday desserts: tiramisu, red velvet cupcakes, pecan pie and chocolate cake a la mode.  I made out like a champ with birthday gifts too - every single one was incredibly thoughtful and perfect for me.  I can't think of a more ideal way to celebrate a birthday.  Also, congratulations Elle Sees - you are the winner of the giveaway!  I'll be reaching out to you for your info.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and there are only three days left until Christmas.