Some homes that I've shared in the past on this blog, like this one, are party houses.  They're perfect for people who enjoy entertaining and the flow of the home is very conducive to having big parties.

However, this house is for my homebodies, the people who would rather curl up with a good book or movie than go out for a night on the town.  It's got wonderfully comfortable-looking furniture for lounging on and getting up only once or twice to refresh that iced tea.  I think I could sink into the sectional in the living room and not move for twelve hours.  Could you read in bed all night on any of those beds (I still can't tell which is the master) because I could.  Oh, but the best part is that you could still have intimate gatherings here.  There are separated conversation spaces that I think would be great for a book club meeting.

PS - That lamp in the sitting area right off the kitchen?  I own the same one.  Maybe this house is trying to tell me something...