Because sometimes this...

DogHouse

Comments

  1. lol, I'm glad this could be done without dragging "yo momma" into it. Usually she's suffered enough just being related to the person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually LOLd like a crazy person at my desk just now over the leather couch fart noise one. And as someone that has had mosquito bites on my toes (and the underside of my feet!) that is such a mean one! But it depends on the person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes? I say all the time! Maybe I'm mean, but they aren't terrible things just really, really annoying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mosquito bite and lego pieces one totally made me snort and laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a Comcast (*ahem* Xfinity) monopoly in our region. I would NOT wish that on my enemy. I would, however, add "mosquito bites on the palms of their hands" because that sucks balls man. (Can I say "sucks balls" on here? ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, these are all good ones! i loved the last one because boy howdy have i sat through those conversations a bajillion times.oh, and lego's are the most painful thing to step on! i know i think i step on one every single day. unfortunately we do have a comcast monopoly here (but we might be getting google fibre in the furture. woohoo!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiiiiilarious! Mosquito bites in between their toes is especially heinous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, this is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO GOOD. Perfectly accurate :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha, brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads