Hop to it

Was the Easter weekend as weatherful and wonderful as you expected it to be?  I hope that most of you were able to enjoy a three (if not four) day weekend.  Sadly that wasn't the case for me but don't worry, I have a plan to finally use those vacation days this summer.  Although it was intermittently sunny and stormy here, during those brief glimpses of blue and white, I was able to get out and catch some rays.

All that time outside has left the inside of my apartment rather neglected.  What it needs is a sprucing up, the likes of which can be found in the featured house this week.  Clean and crisp with a ginormous commercial stove in the kitchen.  Oh never you mind that I haven't cooked in eons, despite my plan to do so every weekend.  If I had in my possession a stove like that, I'd be throwing massive dinner parties.  Or so I'd like to think.  Something about the road to somewhere being paved with good intentions right?










Comments

  1. oh, look at that desk in the bedroom. me want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that desk! So cool! I hope you will have a fantastic vacation in summer, you definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could live in that kitchen...just sayin....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hello little house with your gorgeous tucked away staircase and the kitchen i could live in. Seriously, I think all my meals would taste good coming out of that kitchen. And I'd wake up every morning READY to make breakfast if I could dash down those little stairs. This is one of my favorites so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I do love it--of course, it looks like there might be a fight for the desk . . . but can you blame us? It's so fabulous!

    And no three or four day weekend for me, either--a fact I'm bemoaning, even as I type. It was, however, delightful weather over the weekend. So I guess I need to reel in the whining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I worked until 4:30 on Friday, and was one of three people in my office out of 85-100. And I got back in at 7:30 this morning. Sooo what is this long weekend of which you speak?? (I'm taking ALL of my paid leave for this trip and literally cannot spare even an hour to leave early. sucks, but it will be worth it!). I feel your pain! This house is beautiful, I love the high wainscoting in the dining room. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is all this talk of 3/4 day weekends? i guess it doesn't technically apply to me, but i am a little sheep and it does something to my brain - so i want in too. but just a regular weekend around here for us. oh my gosh, i wouldn't know what to do with that stove. but that house? i could fill that house up. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great house. I could see myself spending lots of time in every room and on the porch. The porch and the kitchen are my favorites--and with this house, that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get over how much I love those hardwood floors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure wouldn't mind a gInormous commercial stove in my kitchen either. And how amazing is that bathroom!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this one. <3 So much. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors in this house. Simple yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads