Shalini over at Reading and Chickens asked me to address her 11 Questions meme. And when Shalini asks, I deliver. I mean, who wouldn't? The instructions of the game are as follows:
Post a picture of yourself, tell us 11 things we might not know about you, answer the 11 questions asked of you, then write 11 new questions and tag some friends to play along. I probably won't do the last part. But I'll gladly comply with the first three requests.
|Me & Frenchie in San Diego|
1) I don't feel like I'm learning or growing as a person unless I'm scared of what I'm doing
2) I'm allergic to pretty much every insect bite a person can get. My limbs will blow up like a balloon and swell to twice their original size, which is so very attractive. I've had a fire ant bite travel up a vein. Sick.
3) I don't like asparagus. It tastes like poison and I'd rather throw up than eat it
4) I think throwing up is one of the worst thing that can happen to a person
5) When reading for pleasure, I skim / scan instead of reading every word. Oftentimes, I forget the name of the main characters and only remember the first letter of their respective names
6) I only wear makeup for special occasions. My daily facial maintenance consists of putting on SPF Boscia facial moisturizer. And that's it...
7) I want to shave part of my head but am afraid of how it'll grow back as well as the professional ramifications. Can someone allay my fears?
8) I don't like roller coasters. I know they're safe. I just don't like the falling feeling in your stomach (see #4)
9) I feel more Texan than Asian. Is that a weird type of comment to make? I like my Tex Mex more than Asian food and I associate with Texans more than Chinese people
10) I grew up playing piano, going to math, Chinese and art lessons, taking gymnastics, jazz, ballet and riding horses. Consequently, I have no focus as an adult and no skills either
11) I am addicted to The Big Bang Theory and Swamp People. And more ammunition on how weird I am...
Now to answer the 11 questions posed to me by Shalini
1) If your life were a book, what would it be?
A manual, on How to Train your Dragon
2) What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Blue Bell cookies and cream (because I'm a Southern gal)
3) Do you floss or just pretend to floss and lie to the dentist?
Okay, this is a tough one because I have honestly tried to be better about flossing. But it hurts so DAMN MUCH and then my mouth is all bloody. So it's kind of half and half
4) What are the qualities of your ideal mate?
Respectful and confident - Those would not have been the qualities that I would have chosen in high school FYI
5) What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a child?
6) If you see a penny on the sidewalk, do you pick it up or walk by it?
Walk by it. Germs. No, it's really because I'm too lazy to bend over and pick it up. Plus who knows what could happen while you're bent over
7) City, suburbs or country? Why?
Well, when I'm filthy rich, I will have a city AND country home. And the country home will house all of my horses. Yup
8 ) If money weren’t ever an issue again, what would you do with your life?
Write and ride horses all the day long. Yes, I'm pretty much a 7 year-old girl at heart
9) How do you feel about adults who wear overalls?
I'm from Texas so it's kind of the uniform here. Not really, but I can see the appeal of a one piece outfit
10) If you had to pick one (non-evil) Harry Potter character to murder, who would you pick and why?
Ginny Weasley. Everyone knows that Harry should have ended up with Hermione
11) Is the world going to end in 2012?
Yep, and on my birthday too. We're going to go out with a bang!