via here
Then maybe I'll see you there!  I'm off to the Bay Area this week for work.  It has been a long time since I've visited and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm looking for some tips on the best places to shop and eat.  I plan on hitting up the Pirate Store at 826 Valencia and All Saints.  Other than that though, no other Bay Area destinations in mind.  Let me know what your favourite places to go are!

The rest of this weekend was spent getting the apartment in working order - we finally unpacked every box! And we went to Ikea and bought a white basic bookshelf for all of my books.  We also hung up a good majority of the prints.  It feels good to finally have the place looking like we live here instead of having just moved in.


I probably should have rested up more because I'm still feeling not myself from the bug.  I'm going to power through the rest of the week and hopefully be better by the time I have to jump on a plane.