Thanks to all the well-wishers (is that the correct way to use this term?).  This flu thing really has me buggered.  It was fever and chills all yesterday and now I can't breathe through my nose.  I sound like Darth Vader when I try and talk.  It takes a lot of willpower to drag myself out of bed and take a shower (I know, I'm disgusting).  And then I put on another pair of pjs.  Because I have enough self awareness to know that throwing on the clothes you had on previous to the shower just negates everything the shower did.  So here I sit in another set of pjs for the day.

You may find me lounging around the house in one of the below sets.

Nah, let's be honest.  You'll find me hanging about in a ratty tee and some billowing pants from middle school.  But my pretend-better-self would be decked out in the below for no one to admire except for herself.  And the UPS guy when he comes by around 5:30 to drop off packages.  Because girlfriend was a hot mess when I opened the door for him yesterday. But seriously, who sleeps in all white?  Princesses do, I guess...







1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5