I'm feeling a bit under the weather today (I really don't know why, there's no good excuse.  Maybe I caught something on the plane this weekend) so I'm going to pull out some pretty house pictures for your viewing pleasure.  The house featured today was gutted in 2002 and the owners redesigned the entire interior.  They apparently decided on a French theme because I haven't seen this many planks and beams on the ceiling since the little ski chalet in France.

I'm loving the master bedroom with the fireplace, exposed brick and solid heavy beams; it looks so cozy and snug, doesn't it?  And whereas I do like the different angles that the photographer used to capture the rooms, I wish he / she didn't wash out all the photos with that bluish tint.  The natural tones of the wood would have been really interesting to see and warmed up the place quite a bit.