Hai-cute!

La Paperie
You guys have been wonderful / amazing / hilarious with your 'men are haikus' submissions.  So far I've received some gems from Lauren, Mrs. Ricefield, Aki and Rick.  Some of these leave you wondering and guessing and some leave you in giggles.  Thanks again, this is one of my favourite bloggy things that I've done in 2013.  Don't hesitate to submit yours here to continue the fun in 2014.

Haiku #1

Ignorance is bliss
When you see us share a kiss
Don't you dare join in.


Haiku #2

Sitting, smiling, wink
"coke and rum?" "watch a movie?"
In hindsight, I see.


Haiku #3

Playground proposal
"Will you marry me?" "Okay"
Friends forever? Yes.


Haiku #4

It's the time of year
For magic fellows with beards
Yay, Gandalf is back!


Haiku #5

Some men can be weird
What's with all the hair touching?
There ARE nice guys too.


Comments

  1. ha, too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haikus. My fave is #4...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. A haiku for your New Year:

    Hi, 2014!
    Time to say goodbye, '13.
    Booze and glitter, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you!
    Here's one, inspired by my husband and all the men I know (peace to all the guys)

    Hello laundry bin
    Men always can't get clothes in
    Hope one day? You wish!

    Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these. #4 and #5 and oh the one just submitted by arni! love it. it's so my husband too! :) i am still scratching at my head to form words to sentences. how am i always stumped at things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No attribution!
    Thank you, that would be awkward.
    Real men don't haiku.

    PS - Of course they do. :). You're the best, rooth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haiku ne're my strength
    but a new year is ahead
    out with the sonnet.

    happy new year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Yay Gandalf is back" killed me, particularly since I ended 2013 by watching "The Hobbit 2" yesterday.
    A pleasure to make your acquaintance, dear. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you! Happy New Year! I've missed you and have to go back and re-read all about your ski vacay. You got sick? Neel still feels awful (and as a result, he's watching a Magnum PI marathon in his jammies), but we're home. It's a good place to start 2014. Love you, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this so much! It is fun to read them. I need to come up with some too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads